Friday 22 May 2009

Wetherspoons, The Metro Centre, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear

LEFT CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE

Wetherspoons in the Metro Centre had not been on my schedule but as my son was meeting a business acquaintance there I grabbed the chance of a lift with (I was about to say both hands but one of them's pretty useless) one hand.

It was well worth the visit with a superb range of real ales to choose from. Listen to this!
My nearby Northumberlannd Brewery's Bucking (I said bucking mind you) Fastard and Brown Ale, Marston's Pedigree, Abbot Ale, Ruddles Best and, exclusive to Wetherspoons, Leap Dogdales powerful Alan Hansen at 5.5%. All at reasonable prices. What a feast! And the place was full! Of both drinkers and diners. Just goes to show that if the price is right the people will troop in.
Good to see and, with a lift home to follow, did I have a belter of an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment